Friday, August 16, 2013

We're through being cool

This is just going to be a filler post because I still have some important things to do (READ: watching Disney movies). Anyhow, I thought I would show some of the outfits that I wore to orientation in the last two weeks. (Note: I had to hold up my shoes because I can't figure out how to get a full shot on my web shot.) Thoughts, or comments are welcome. Without further ado,




collared shirt: Charlotte Russe; striped shirt, and skirt: thrifted; shoes: gift; necklace: DIY



flower shirt: Charlotte Russe; gray dress and shoes: thrifted



dress and sweater: thrifted; shoes: I can't remember :/



shirt: childhood; skirt: DIY; shoes: used to be mom's

This video is possibly the coolest thing in existence.

Bye-bye my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading