Sunday, March 1, 2015

january/february playlist


  • video girl // fka twigs
  • lovers in the parking lot // solange
  • mama says // ibeyi
  • talk is cheap // chet faker
  • need ur luv // charli xcx
  • go your own way // fleetwood mac
  • budapest // george ezra
  • retrograde // james blake
  • riptide // vance joy
  • drop the game // flume, chet faker
  • alors on danse // stromae, kanye west
  • hot knife // fiona apple
  • my club // the asteroids galaxy tour
  • yellow flicker beat // lorde
  • stolen dance // milky chance
  • marathon // tennis
the beginning of this year has been whirlwind and strange and i love it. i'm getting a lot of perspective on things that seemed unimportant before, and i'm trying to be better instead of just thinking about being better.

also videos that were really aesthetically pleasing to watch: 





i love love love ibeyi, and it makes me so happy to listen to their beautiful voices, and even happier as a nigerian girl/woman





and a song that wasn't on spotify: 



tell me if you've got any recommendations for march! thank you, 
-=-
kanyinsola

9 comments:

  1. I love your musical taste and your style of writing. Keep doing what you do!

    thatcrazygiraffe.blogspot.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your taste in music is A+.
    ABBA is amazing, I doubt they ever will get old or out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your music taste is everything kani. I've never heard of Ibeyi before, but I can't wait to listen to them. You have some killer songs in your playlist, I'm mentally preparing myself for how much I feel I'm gonna be listening to it.

    vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tennis!! I think the vocals are so lovely. Great songs!

    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your playlists so much :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading