Monday, April 14, 2014

a girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do





(I forgot to photograph it because I am a lazy duck but I also wore a leather jacket tied around my waist over the other jacket like so)

This is the outfit I wore a few days ago when I felt like doing nothing but being an angry black blob of... anger (note: this picture is actually saved as ANGRYBLOBGRRRL) I'm not completely satisfied with the look because I was going for a more Norma Kamali sleeping bag coat-esque look, but whatever. Anyway I was feeling very tired and angry (mostly because I didn't have Docs to complete the look) and I guess also a bit inspired by Alexander Wang's Fall 2014 RTW collection and this in particular:


(super pumped for NOT having enough money to buy anything and instead spending all my time staring at images of Alexander Wang's collection with H&M woohoo!)

Now that I think about it, I probably wore that outfit so that I could channel the fact that when at school, I am almost constantly thinking to myself: please don't talk to me please don't talk to me.

I know what you're thinking: "Isn't she the most charming girl in North America- let's shower her with money and adoration." Okay, if you insist. 

neoprene-ish jacket: dad's
arctic monkey's pin: handmade
skirt: yard sale
ripped tights: Walgreens
shoes: not sure
imaginary leather jacket: childhood

--
kanyinsola
--


3 comments:

  1. lol " ANGRYBLOBGRRRL" Oooh I can see how the outfit reflects the Alexander Wang inspiration and the logging to be a blob. This also reminded me of Comme des Garcon! I love the shoes and i bet this is how Kanye will dress North West.

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really did remind me of CDG too! Thank you so much!- I'm honored to be compared to North West *close up as a single tear falls from my eye*

      Delete
  2. Great post! Love your blog, how about we follow each other via GFC? (google friend connect) just let be know on my blog and I'll be sure to follow back! x

    http://rachaelsmode.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading